Tuesday, July 9, 2013


S.O.F.T CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 4
VIVA LE EXPRESSION
1:30
POP (MEL'S TV ROOM): NEW YORK

"...." After about five minutes, David spoke up "I'm really sorry, guys. I would say more, but you know how I am when it comes to words: I just can't figure out the puzzle....". "It's fine, David," Carrie smiled at her large friend, who gave her a shy smile. "And Mike, I know you didn't mean it. I'm sorry, I was a bit too harsh on you lot." "Don't worry about it, Carrie. Just remember we're all here for you, all the time, all the way!" Mike smiled at a grinning Carrie. "Hey, Carrie, you know I would like to slap myself a couple of times! I was a stinking jerk! I'm really sorry, eh, gal? Seriously, give me a slap or two! I'll feel MUCH better, and I'm sure you will too!" Blurted out Debbie, looking like a news forecaster on a gloomy day: down in the dumps.
Carrie gave out a short giggle, followed by the whole room erupting into laughter. "What? Was it something I said?" Debbie still had a serious expression on her face. "Y-y-your FACE!!!!" cried out the hysterical twins. All the young spies in the room had tears rolling down their red faces. "O-o-k! Guys, calm down a little!" Gasped a breathless Andy, wiping away his tears.

 Carrie was holding onto Mel, otherwise she would have toppled onto the floor, rolling on the floor in laughter. Mike was lying on the floor, along with David.

Andy helped the two boys to their feet, while Debbie handed a tissue to her two best friends to wipe their tear-stained faces. Debbie still had a confused expression, she sighed, went up to Andy an asked, "Ok, I've got two questions. One: Have you two forgiven me yet?" With this statement, she looked at the twins. "Yes, we-" "have!" Carrie started the sentence, and Andy finished it, grinning at her, then at each other. "Classic!" muttered Mike, before stretching and turning to the four kids who had, until recently been shaking with laughter. "Can I tell her now?" asked Carrie.

A chorus of "Yeah's," "Sure's," "Go ahead's" and a "This, I have to see!", that came from the giggling Mel. "Well, your facial expression when you apologized, it was..." She gestured towards the bystanders. "Priceless" "A one-time thing" were among the overzealous replies to her simple question. "Ok, OK! Guys, can we PLEASE concentrate on Andy's plan now?" exclaimed a red-faced Debbie.

"Ok, so, my plan is simple. The last place, before the Himalyas, of course, that Agent Cathy was spotted, was none other than the USPSS (The United States' People's Secret Service) base in Paris, France. Cathy was there a few months ago, investigating the disappearance of the city's gâteaux (cakes, for all you non-French speaking types) We'll go there and see if we can talk to General Posenhigger and maybe he can help us find some clues. Ok, that's pretty much it! We leave at 9:00 PM, New York Time, at the JFK International Airport. We'll land in Paris at the Charles De Gaulle Airport at 1:30 PM, Paris local time. Ok? Oh wait, I almost forgot! I took the liberty to inform your parents, they have all agreed. I also bought our tickets, one-way, because we don't know when or where we'll be going from there. We have exactly-" he broke off momentarily to check his watch "-six hours to pack and make any last-minute purchases, as we need to be at the airport at 8:00 PM. we'll board at 8:30 PM. Any questions?" He looked at the five very confused secret agents staring at him. "Woah woah woah! Hang on a minute!" exclaimed Mike, catching everyone's attention, "you're saying we have SIX HOURS to pack for a-God knows long- trip to France, then to Nepal, to the Himalayas, and then to whichever other place you decide to drag us to? This is crazy! And we're going to need Euros! How-?"

 Andy cut him off "I'll explain later, on the plane! Just pack, guys, I've got it covered, don't worry! Have I ever done you wrong before? Trust me, guys!"

The room nodded silently. Even Mike seemed a bit bashful. "Ok then! Scram! Vamoose! Shoo! Get packing! Move it!" Shouted Andy. He really loved being in charge.
-------------------------------\\\6HOURS LATER///---------------------------------

THE JFK AIRPORT: NEW YORK
"All passengers for France Airlines flight FR0831 to the Charles De Gaulle Airport, Paris, please make your way to Gate 3, Terminal 3. Thank You."
15 minutes
SEATED IN THE PLANE TO PARIS
Andy had managed to book them the special six-seater in first class, so the girls sat together in half of the six-seater. The boys did the same thing, but Carrie and Andy ended up sitting together, which neither if them minded, as they were brother and sister and strategic partners so they could work on what the would do once they got to Paris.
Needless to say, it was a very uneventful flight as they were tired out by the long day and needed the sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment